Monday, January 18, 2016

How to make a valentine's magnet

Hi!! It's J here!! Since it's going to be Valentine's Day soon i thoughti would post a tutorial on how to make a Valentine's craft. I bought the frame at my local craft store. You can probably find one or one that's similar at a craft store. All you need are:
Tape
Red pen
Frame
Magnet
Picture( I didn't use one, instead i just drew on the back of the "foam frame" sign)

Hope you like it!!


Use your red pen and draw something like a heart.
Or if you're using a picture cut it to the right size 
Finish you drawing.
Turn you heart magnet around, take the foam circle 
Out of the heart, put tape on it.
Stick the magnet on the tape.
Slide the drawing pr picture onto the frame.
Put the circle foam back on.
Their you have can now stick it on your fridge!! Enjoy!!

Tell us what you think! 







4 comments:

  1. Awww how cute! <3 I love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really great idea!!!! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that idea! I don't know if I've commented on this blog yet so I chose to comment now. Can't wait to see what you post in the future!

    ReplyDelete